View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Ok well saw this at Alizee Latino and seems quite interesting and entertaining until we have something new. There is a voting competition called SONG OF THE DECADE; which deals in having to vote for the best song of the DECADE. Hit songs from 2000-2009, and countries from all around the world are participating, in this case France with the 2000 HIT Moi...Lolita. One has to register to be abe to vote, after registering a window will appear asking for your vote and how this song makes you feel. After voting you have to wait a certain amount of time to vote again. Hope we can achieve something important and have Moi...Lolita in the top 50 chart or even.. the Top 10

http://songofthedecade.com/song/Alizee/Moi...+Lolita

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Asking people to vote for Lilly is something I tried... uh... didn't quite work out /. I for one will make a difference and help, Alex, let's hope the others do too. A spot on the top 15 on Radio Atlantis was accomplished by me and a few fans somewhere else (nobody here helped ), we can win this if we all participate. (Though I think my fellow MJ fans will be breaking their left click button voting for their favorite track from Invincible )