View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Middle age is a time for weight gain. Because Alizee is so physically active, one would expect her to keep the weight down, but she does love her bonbons, Nutella, and ice cream sundaes. It's impressive that she's as slim as she is.
If Alizee is considered middle-aged, then I should be getting a senior citizen discount at the iHop!

I think in the end, a lot of it comes down to genetics. Somebody told me a long time ago when I first started dating that if you want to know what your girlfriend will look like a few decades down the road after having a couple of kids, look at her mother now. If the mom has a caboose as wide as a park bench, you better watch out. If she is sporting a nice figure at 50, that is what you can look forward to with your girl. I have found this to be true more times than not. I think I saw a picture of Alizee's mother in one of her birthday tributes on YouTube and she looked normal sized. Her father is very lanky. She has positive genes on her side, so the only thing left to blame is those blasted bonbons!

By the way, that last link has Alizee in heels! I am so used to seeing her wearing some kind of boot all the time.