View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah some person on youtube definitely made her VEVO account, bu its just weird that she's using it as half her videos now...
I wouldn't blame Alizée personally, I think it is just bad management and marketing ... her staff should be getting right on this and keep up with technology.

What they need is somebody to to manage Alizée's online presence... such as filtering her personal tweets to her twitter for her, ensuring her facebook is running properly, and her tumblr accounts and youtube accounts.. etc... and especially her online store and web site!!!! ... they ought to hire people that are devoted to help out and keep everything running smoothly and properly. It's not a bad idea to delegate some of these official media tools to fans such as people like us... Mariah Carey does it as well as other well known recording artists... Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

anyway.. long story short.. Alizée needs better online presence and it would be nice if her official online presence was managed. I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.