View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She said the polite thing during DALS - that there was something she failed to do. This prevented any public mudslinging, thus protecting Annily.

There were hints near the end of the relationship of issues that were Jeremy's fault, including a posting from Alizée, seemingly out of nowhere, that real men don't buy girls. It was at the same time that an issue like this had been brought to the surface involving a celebrity, however Alizée's commenting on it was unusual, and really had no direct motivation that I could see other than likely stemming from personal pain.
It's so rare of Alizée to say something critical of someone else. One of the few times I remember was her criticizing Jenifer, who used to be her friend and who has often performed in Corsica, over something to do with an album Jenifer put out and I 'think' it might have to do with the fact that Jenifer might have stolen her idea for an album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This is an unusual comment and can mean a number of things. Maybe a translation issue (if she posted in English)? I didn't realize she posted on this site. Perhaps provide a link, or her forum name?

It gives a tone of being betrayed, and for a young, tender heart, this is real pain, as you suggested. I hope she has found relief from it, because these kind of scars can last a very long time.
Again for her to say something critical is something that is very hard for her to bring herself to do. It's just not her nature and as you say, it must've taken a deep sense of betrayal for her to speak out.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffydog you weren't the only one, I was right there with you concerning Alizée's tattoos.
Though not many spoke out, I think there were a lot of fans who were bothered by what went on.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-03-2017 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts