View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Of course Tinkerbell was a big blow to many of us. Why did it have to be so big? But at least it was on her back. Then came the ones on her arm and what was a killer about that is they came in such quick succession, but as I've said before I think depression had a lot to do with it.

Another thing that baffled me is why did she get all those tattoos on one arm (Thank goodness she did)? It's like she recognized the fact that she needed to have one good looking arm for her career, but then came the video for A Cause de l'Automne. Not long after the video began, she appeared with that beautiful dress, the beautiful hairdo, a beautiful woman, the beautiful setting, then you put that arm right in the middle of it and I'll pull a punch here and say that arm is not beautiful. It ruined the picture. I'd really like to know who made that decision?
The tour manager was blamed for the failure of the Psych concerts in Paris but those failures had nothing to do with him/her.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

I'm not a subscriber to astrological mumbo-jumbo, but there is something to be said about personality traits of people born during certain times of the year. ..........

I'm going to bite my tongue at this point over the most probable scenario surrounding this relationship. What is important is that she is out and with Gregoire, and I hope he treats her well as she deserves.
My ex-wife was born on 8/20. Then I got into a relationship with another woman who was born on that date. It was a break up of that relationship that led to 7 years of depression that finally ended with the discovery of Alizee and of course, Alizee was born on 8/21. I'd like to know what time of day Alizee was born? If she was born early in the day, it might have been still been 8/20 here and I would have hit the trifecta!

As far as Jeremy, of course one thing we have to consider is Annily's feelings. I think Alizee has heard it all and can take anything we throw her way or at least I hope she can, but we have to be careful in our criticism of him.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-03-2017 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts