View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I discovered her by accident in 2006. We all have characteristics that we feel the most attracted to in the opposite sex, both physical and personal. Whether it be the color and length of hair, shape of the face, the look of the eyes or lips, the way they move, they way they talk, whether they are outgoing or shy, the gestures that they make, etc. From the first moment I laid eyes on Alizee, she fit the bill x 10. Add to that the incredible talent, that makes it a x 100.

She wasn't obnoxious, but sweet. Sometimes you see her shyly glance at the floor and smile when being introduced. She wasn't resisting her femininity like the U.S. singers, but embraced it. Her talking voice is as pleasing as her singing. She was the whole package of what I find irresistible. Perfection incarnate.

Watching her interviews drew me even closer to Alizee the person. Being 23 years older than her, I never had inappropriate thoughts of her directly, but her sexiness just brought out the beauty that a woman brings to this world. If I had one wish, I would like to just hug her, and maybe a kiss on each cheek like the French like to do. She is much more than just a pretty face to me.