View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:02 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I am at work... right to add up to what I wrote there are a few scenarios that I can explain

Scenario 1: Headsets

Team Alizée and Team Brats are facing eachother. The viewer at home is going to sabotage the team they don't like and support the team they do like. All the contestants wear headphones ( except for the opposing team ) and the opposing team can give hints to what the song is about. In the end, with the hints and the help from the viewers they are trying to decide what song it is

Scenario 2: No headphones, first come first served

There are no headphones, teams need to press the button as fast as they can when a song is played, but differently. Backwards, high pitched, no lyrics, no sound. But since it's obviously " blind " it has to do with the ears.

Scenario 3: Kids singing

According to what I saw on the website this is what it should be. A 8 year old singing or copying only the lyrics or melody from a song, then the teams need to decide what song it is. They can get help ( like at weekend millionaires ) by asking the people at home or in the audience for help. It's an old format, but it could be really funny if done properly. The people at home can also guess and probably the one who has the most answer good in like 1 whole season will get some sort of price.

Last edited by Paybays; 11-06-2015 at 05:04 AM..