View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:44 AM

Orion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
this isnt AF....
^Lucky for some . . . .

anyhoot, back to promoting Lili:

I know it is hard to promote her, and get something out of it in North AMerica, that is why I try to focus more on Quebec. What happens in Mexico will stay in Mexico and die down too. Ben and his posse has tried exceptionally to promote Lili but they can vouch for how difficult it is. As I said before it won't do much to promote her in generic forums or college campuses, etc. . . it's just too easy . . . and overwhelmingly hard to accomplish anything, except a couple people maybe joining a Alizée forum, out of hundreds.

There comes a point where we have to pay more attention to what her record label is doing v. what Alizée CAN do. AS I noted on AF, it is interesting how Alizée does all these appearances and performances ( ie. BB Brunes, Enfoires) BUT when it comes to her album and record label, it is wait and see ( ie 2nd single?? promotion for album etc). It kinda points to something behind the scenes, and maybe her record label is not behind her, and she being free to go on Enfoires, and perform with BB BRunes, will take the ops as they present themselves to her.

I t just makes me wonder.