Thread: Alizee Fashion
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:23 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
wow I just realized; my future wife is gonna hate me lol ... no im not cheap im just money conscious!
Haha I know what you mean, man. It is expensive to be a woman. Ever notice the difference in prices between a woman's haircut and a man's haircut? Mine usually costs within the range of $10-$15. A woman? Whew...

Had a girl friend who once told me how much she spent on makeup and it was damn near half of what my paycheck was at the time.

Even tanning salons and stuff cost a pretty penny in the long run even though it might not seem that way initially. Hm...I just thought of something. I won't go into the science of it, but basically, I have access to stuff that can make it so that you would be completely tan just from being in the sun for FIVE minutes. And come to think of it, if women ever knew the things I have that can drastically improve their appearance...oh boy.

Question for you ladies: How in the world do you recognize which outfit is from which designer and so forth without looking the tags? I'm clueless here.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q