View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 03:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well of course she dropped out of school at the age of 15 to pursue her new career. What good could her tutoring do her back then when she was doing so much travelling and making so many appearances. At that point, was it more important for her to concentrate on a dance step or lines to a song as opposed to learning in what year, Napoleon met his Waterloo? . She loves to do some gaming, but who here isn't guilty of that?

Look at the Les Enfoires show. The participants have little time to rehearse for this show and you see early on in a year's show, many mistakes being made by others, but have you ever seen her making a mistake. She looks like she's been doing every dance all her life. She is I'm sure a quick study. We often see her helping others with their lines.

I've said it before, I think if she had finished high school, she would've done well and if she moved on to college which I believe was her original intention, I think she would have done very well there too.

Look at the music game show she was on that she won. It showed she was a quick thinker and smart in things she was exposed to.

The only thing I could say she might be guilty of and that really isn't the proper term for it is she's more or less of small town background. She has values based on family and Corsica and freinds. It leads her to maybe not being wise to the ways of the world or ways that would be best for her career, that drive me up a wall at times, but if I could truely fault her for that, I wouldn't be here.

There may be many other singers in the world better educated than her, but not that many with the strong vaules and strength of character she has. She is in my book, a very sharp cookie.