View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 08:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It would be interesting to hear her views if she would truly open up and let us know those feelings that are deep inside her that maybe she herself suppresses.

I think Jeremy was truly her soul mate. I think she was as deeply in love with this guy as a woman can be, though I believe even early on there was trouble in the relationship though I'm not really sure about what; careers maybe?

When things finally started to fall apart, I wonder how long she stayed in this relationship, for the sake of family. I think it took an awful lot to finally make that decision to leave, but despite that, after a few years, you can see in the second week of DALS, the heart break it still caused her.

She admitted either during DALS or shortly before that she was lonely and that had to lead to depression I'm sure, despite having a daughter, parents and brother and a home that brought a tremendous amount of happiness into her life there was a void that needed to be filled. A void that you would think such an incredibly beautiful woman would never have.

DALS changed so much. With her post MF albums, there was little success and a lot of criticism. Finally she proved she was a star in her own right. Again she enjoyed being on stage. Again she found love and I think another very big aspect of what happened with DALS is her daughter grew up years after the successes of MCE and Gour. She grew up during the disappointments of Psych and UEDS and 5 and as Alizee grew up with kids who can be very cruel and her daughter probably had to answer a lot of questions from her peeers. Questions that put her in an uncomfortable position. After DALS, Alizee's daughter I'm sure was holding her head a lot higher and I think this meant a lot to both of them.

When things finally started to fall apart, I wonder how long she stayed in this relationship, for the sake of family.

She admitted either during DALS or shortly before that she was lonely and that had to lead to depression I'm sure, despite having a daughter, parents and brother and a home that brought a tremendous amount of happiness into her life there was a void that needed to be filled. A void that you would think such an incredibly beautiful woman wouldn't have.