View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
Uhhhhh why did you spend so much time trying to prove the dress was pink, lol?
I didn't. And I didn't try to prove anything. Just showing how the case is with that photo. It's illusion into what even I fell earlier. It took me couple years to figure out that there was something fishy in that photo. And like you can see, there was indeed something fishy in it. Things aren't always as they seems to be. Not even in Alizée world.

Quote:
Even after all of the hypothesizing, it's still not difinitive that it's pink.
Yes it is. There's absolutely no reason to wonder it anymore. With the setup of the photo, it's really impossible to be blue. If it were blue, it would look quite deep blue in that photo.

Quote:
The shoe still looks pink, and so does the cusion she's sitting on.
The shoe, neither the cushion is made of the material that the dress is made of. They cannot directly compared.

And beside, even if the shoe looks pinkish, it's still different than it would be in white light. It's affected by the same light as Lili's dress is. But the effect isn't as strong thanks to the texture of the shoe which is much less affecting the reflective light.

And what comes to the material of the dress, I have seen it with my very own eyes what happens when you put that pink dress under blueish light. It will turn into purple/blue dress:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,16...dress-%29.html

It's material is causing it. If the dress would have been made of some other kind of material, the photo of Lili on that giant shoe would have never fooled anyone. It would have looked pink always. But that wasn't the case. This certain material was used and it creates in that light setup illusion that makes one to believe it to be blue dress even tho it's definitely pink dress.

Quote:
The only time the dress looked pink was when that one dude fucked with the colors so much that it messed up everything else too, lol.
You can exclude Orion's posts since they don't come anything new that I haven't said. He tried to "prove" it in his own way but it's fully clear even without them. He is on right track, tho, you could draw some conclusions from his tests, too. But it's just unnecessary since the pink color can be seen even in the original photo without changing anything. It just takes sharp eye to notice in the first place that there's something wrong in the photo. After that, it's all trivial.

Quote:
Also, I dunno if ne one ever told you, but she had a blue JVPA dress too
No shit ?

And the blue dress isn't really blue. It's closer to cyan than blue.

But did you know that Courrèges also has purple, orange, yellow, green, black, white, creme and red dress also ? Maybe even some other colors which I might have forgotten, or which the seller forgot when telling to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidC View Post
Also, she doesn't have the blue dress anymore, she gave it away.
There was more likely to be more than one blue and pink one, since you can't really wash those and after performance, they would be rather sweaty.

But yeah, she gave away one of them.

Last edited by RMJ; 03-27-2007 at 10:32 PM..