View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I posted this message on our FB page; "Alizée is trying to raise money for a charity. This money will be used so people of Corsica who have a sick family member that has to go to Marseille for treatment, will be able to stay in Marseille duriing that time. You may remember she helped raise money for a similar cause years ago where she painted some toys to be auctioned off. Unfortunately, that story had a sad ending to it.

There are no toys being auctioned off this time. but we are trying to raise money for this cause. So far we've received pledges of 250 euros. If anyone would like to donate, please send me a message through this page. Even a donation of 5 euros would be appreciated.The deadline for making a donation is November 8th at 4pm my time (EST) which is 10pm Paris time. Donations can be made through Paypal or Google Wallet or check or if there are other ways people are willing to donate, let me know.
People can also go to this web site to donate directly.
www.move.corsica"

In the end, I will probably tweet a message with a list of who donated, but not how much. If members from other FB pages donate, I will probably list the names and what group they are from.

If anyone has any suggestions on changes I should make to my post or idea, let me know.

I'm making 4pm EST (10pm) Ajaccio time the cutoff time on the eighth. That gives me a couple of hours to wrap things up before I leave for work.