View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

http://rapidshare.com/files/37095002..._e_America.mpg

Here is a rapidshare link to the orininal video which is probably a better quality than the one that was uploaded earlier by someone else. I'm sorry I didn't get it posted earlier, but it seems like everything has been such a struggle with this. Getting my computer to read these files at all to begin with, first the video, then the audio. Figuring out how to get rid of the control panel. Not to mention getting to Paris, getting home from Paris, learning the ins and outs, litteraly of my brother's camera. Even picking up mailers for the cd's is a problem. I stopped at one post office yesterday and they only had 4. Stopped at another one today and they only had 6. I will try a ups store tomorrow.

But everything worked out really well. I was disappointed I didn't have footage of when I presented the letter to Alizée, but luckily Fernando came through in the clutch.

I did notify practicaly everyone who was getting a cd, so if you weren't notified, I'm sorry, but I tried to be fairest to the members who've been active members of this forum for a while.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-01-2010 at 09:52 PM..