View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 12:24 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A Christmas New Years Fable about Alizee

I am kind of a budding writer; so when I see a video; I make up a story about it.
So my apologies to everyone in advance in the videos and the members of the forum also. First you must play the Official Moi, Lolita video. The french boy stops Alizee; tells her he thinks she is beautiful and wants to take her to town to dance at the disco. She says I can't go I have no money for the Bus. So he gives her the money. Then she runs away. He says When will we go; they are only there a couple of days! She says I have to go home; my step mother will be on the warpath ! When she gets home; her step mother chews her out and says get in the house and clean it up; don't make me beat you ! Alizee takes off to the Disco. Then the next day the step mother says my friend saw you at the disco; so now I am going to beat you ! Alizee says NO and runs away out the back of the garden and hides in some bushes.

Now you must play the Mylene Farmer video Appelle mon numero youtube Mylene Farmer. Our story continues.
The Red Headed Sprite Mylene; the Fairy Queen, Wakes Up and Consults her Crystal Ball. She sees that Man has messed up again ! Oh Dear My Fairies and I will have to work very hard to straighten this out ! But I am tired ; So I will spend the day in Bed !

The Phone Rings. It's Tinker Bell the Fairy. The Queen says Tinker; You Bad Fairy !, where are You ? You promised me Berries for Breakfast, Strawberries, Rasberries, Blueberries and here it is Noon and I have not one Berry to my name ! Corsica ? How did you get to Corsica ? You know my throne is hidden near Paris ! A Gale came up and blew you out to sea ! An try as you might you couldn't fly back ? This sounds like a Big Story about why I have no Berries ! Then you slipped off of the branch of a tree into some Brambles and Weeds and then two Cats started to hunt you ! More Story Tinker ! You thought you were a goner as they thought you were a Bird; so you cried out for Help! Help! Then this girl came along and shooed away the Cats and got you out of the Brambles ! So according to the Rules of Fairydome; you had to Grant her 3 wishes ! I thought some wishes were missing ! What is the Girl's name ? Alizee Jacotey ! And how old is she ? 15 ? What did she wish for ? We are all out of Princes as the Prince de Monaco is married ! Tinker said She wished she could become a Famous Dancer and Singer so she could escape her cruel step mother ! The Queen Can she sing and dance at all; this will be really hard to do ! Tinker says yes she is taking dancing and Singing Lessons. The Queen I suppose you granted this ? Tinker says Yes; I had to . I was going to fly back; but then the girl asked me; But when will I become a famous Dancer and Singer ? I told her you must enter all the contests you see and you will be noticed. You will have the Luck of the Fairies with you ! You will become Famous in the Blink of an Eye ! No Longer will you be the Corsican French Country Girl you will become Alizee ! Now I must be Off for my Fairy Queen awaits ! Alizee says my father is bringing home some Beef; you can stay for dinner ? But Tinker says Goodness No; Fairies do not eat Beef; but only Berries, Spices, Vegetables, roots, potatoes, etc. And now I must be off; I will check back with you from time to time, to see if you have decided on your other wishes.
This is my story as told to me by a Corsican. You may or may not believe it; but you should know that Alizee has a Tattoo upon her back; and the Tattoo is of a Fairy, and the Fairy Tinker Bell. And if you see some pictures of a young Alizee; you will see she has a Quirky kind of smile; which only a Girl who has seen a Fairy will have !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-21-2022 at 12:12 AM..