View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
oops i voted saturday without reading your post that says only vote if you're serious...

so how was it last year? if it gets big, who knows i might actually go up there..i'm in cali.
Last time around, there were 6 of us from Alizée America (including one guy who drove around 300 miles to join us). We started off the concert portion with 30 or 40 folks, (friends, community members, restaurant regulars) though succeeded in driving that number down to be about 10 by the end of the night (we only really wanted the diehards around for Lili's En Concert itself ::grins:. We hung out until around 2AM drinking wine, eating Corsican style food, chatting, and dancing.

I'm dead serious that I'll bring balloons and party-favors if we hold it on Lili's birthday. Hopefully by then, we'll have more news to go on, but even if not, I'll be breaking out my cameras and will make a point of putting photos out on the fan clubs of Alizée America celebrating our fée's birthday.

Oh, and CF? My Youpidance skills have increased greatly since January. This time around not only will I Youpidance, I'll provide instruction for everybody I can compell to join me! Hahahahaha mdr.

Last edited by Cooney; 06-15-2007 at 07:57 PM..