View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

And Madonna had all of her songs written for her as well, so exactly what is your point? Madonna added her own style to all of her music. When I speak of style I am not speaking of composition or lyrics. It is Alizées charisma, charm, smile, the way she carries herslf with confidence, point blank, her talent, and I know we may not go back, but do u suppose if MF/LB had chosen another to perform Gourm and MCE could anyone have done it better, or had as much success? I dont know your age dude, but I am a bit older,seen a lot, was there when Madonna performed on MTV the first time, I knew that I had just witnessed the beginning of the career of a music legend then. When u mention that name who else is included in that class of legends? MJ, Elvis, Frank Sinatra??? When I saw Alizée at the very first, the very first video I saw, I knew then that I had just witnessed greatness legends are made of the second time in my life. Whoever composes and writes her next album I would imagine she has some say in. And it will probably have to meet with her approval, not mine, not yours, not anyone elses, hers. And whatever direction that may take, Alizée will add her talent and style to it, no one else. And when she does I shall witness greatness of the variety that legends are made of once again. U see, the first video I saw Alizée perform was La Isla Bonita, the only reason I ever found her was that I was browsing Madonna videos. Other than that I never would have known of her. And when I saw this cute, young, charming, French girl out perform Madonna with one of Madonnas hits???? I was blown away, still am, always will be. Something like that just doesnt happen by accident. Madonna was my favorite female performer until Alizée came along. I never thought in a million years I would have said that and I just did. Madonna is now my 2nd fave behind Alizée. Alizée will find her own way, and I shall be watching in anticipation of her every move.