View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 05:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Busted! Nice video, it's not shaky or anything like that.
Thanks. One thing that's characteristic of my videos is it will steadily start to drop down until it chops off the top of her head, then I'll notice it and move it back up because when I'm filming and this is usually using a run of the mill camera like a Canon Sureshot, I don't want to be looking at the camera screen while I'm filming. I want to be looking at her. So I'll use the screen to start filming, then look at her and soon, the camera starts to drop until I notice it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Would really like to know what he said to her just prior to her turning her head to you. He looked like he has a bead on you.

She looks gorgeous. Did you meet the girl yelling "Alizee" by chance?
I didn't notice Garou, who is originally from Canada but is now huge in France and I 'think' he lives there, might have tipped her off. I'll have to take another look at the video.
I think this show was the was one where I was with 4 or 5 other fans from Germany. I'll have to look that up too. So where most of the fans were probably zoomed in on the woman singing, this group was aiming straight at Alizée and it was probably very noticeable from his vantage point.

I did meet Jenny and I think RMJ was there too. I think there are pictures in this forum of her from pictures that were posted after that show.

Edit:

I just took another look at it and I think you're right, he did tip her off!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-30-2018 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts