View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I remember the story behind it was she was sad because she missed Corsica and her family and Greg took her here to cheer her up. I'm quite sure it's in one of the DALS videos I had translated. I'll have to look for which one?

EDIT: It's in episode 8 with translation. If you don't have that, and it's not in the hub, I'll put it in my drive.

I put it in my drive. Here's a link, but I think it's still processing and might not be available for another half hour or so......
Thanks for uploading Scruffy. I did not get a chance to download it until now.

I guess here is a good a place as any to post some of my thoughts about Gregoire. I didn't think much about him before other than he was a dancer and the new guy in Alizee's life. As I watch more of his interactions with Alizee, especially those when they first met, I am super impressed with him. Alizee was quite a broken person after her divorce and she was still in love with Jeremy. Gregoire has been and is so patient and kind to her. Alizee is a very emotional woman and I think his calmness and even-keel is a stabilizing presence in her life. Plus, he seems to understand that he is #2 in her life behind Annily, at least near term. He won the prize and he deserves her.