View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 09:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great post Antares. I can certainly relate to your saying "Now whenever I hear her music, I can't help but feel inexplicably happy. When I hear those first few notes of JEAM play, I can't tear the huge smile off my face. Her music makes me feel good, and I want to feel good as much as possible.

I don't even have to be listening to her music, though. Just one glimpse of that infectious smile is enough to make the warmth of happiness return.".

I've heard guys I work with ask "Why are you in such a good mood all the time?". We just merged with another airline and we haven't yet had to start working with those mechanics yet, but I've heard their older mechanics being described by another mechanic who use to work for us and now works for them as grumpy old men. I think a part of that is different pains you go through when you get older. I've had a cortisone shot in each shoulder and water drained from one of my knees in the past year, but I'm just about always in a great mood, because of an incredibly beautiful force that came into my life and I feel so sorry for those who can not experience what happened in my life. Everytime my ringtone goes off (Gourmandises, because it grabs my attention), it just brings a smile to my face. In fact, there are several people in at work who even if they need to, will never call me because they've witnessed me listening to the whole ring tone and often missing the call.

There are people I work with who give me a hard time, some who call me names, but it matters little, because I have little respect for them and all the respect in the world, for a beautiful young girl from Ajaccio.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-27-2015 at 10:02 PM..