View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 03:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Me and a couple of other members here have been discussing this idea back and forth for a few months now and have discussed different ideas including sending a gift to the studio, but to this point we thought this was a very good idea because we're sure she'll have plenty of use for their items this store sells, over the next few 'years'.

I've often spoke of the Chez Paulo restaurant and of Blanche the wonderful woman who with her family owns and runs this restaurant. I've dined at their restaurant several times and stayed at a hotel Blanche recommended ,not far away, that her daughter works at.

They treated me very well on my first visit there (not to mention other visits) and I had a bottle of good American whiskey sent to them in thanks after my return home. We've exchanged a few messages over the years and she wished my a happy birthday in October on my FB page and so I think I'm in very good standing with her.

I see most of her posts. She is in the old town where Alizee grew up recently moved back to. She has a few grandchildren so I asked her to recommend a store of the nature we were looking for and ChonChon was one she liked, so that's how we came to pick this store.

The street is on is the same one that Alizee's place abuts on and is only about a third of a mile down the street and seems to be the only one in the area that specializes in baby stuff.

I trust Blanche's judgement and feel so strongly that we can trust the woman CleverCowboy contacted that if this turns out to be some type of scam, I will return everyone's money, up to 100 euros each.