Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 01:57 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Alizee had a fit of jealousy when Greg was scheduled to dance with a particular woman that Alizee felt very uncomfortable with (I forgot the women's name). The lack of trust Alizee had for Greg at that time along with the woman didn't come from nowhere. Somewhere in the past her loyalty and devotion was taken for granted, in my opinion.

It is very apparent that Greg is totally in love with Alizee. Staying devoted to her would be so easy. As long is this doesn't change, he has her for life.

After her marriage broke up, Alizee met and dated so many guys the experiences wore her down. Alizee grew so fed up with men, she demanded her dance partner on DALS be gay. Then she met Greg, her golden boy—the one and only. This was the guy, and Alizee wanted him.

Everything went swimmingly until along came Nathalie Pechalat, a beautiful young world champion figure skater who, at least physically, appeared so similar to our girl that at certain angles it’s difficult to know if we are looking at Alizee or Nathalie. Alizee realized Nathalie was Greg’s type and the two of them were dancing nearly naked in close physical contact every day for months. Frankly, any man could fall in love with Nathalie, and Alizee had good reason to be jealous.

But things were complex. Nathalie loved Fabian Bourzat (I think), and Greg was taken by Alizee. After some drama, they all lived happily ever after.

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-21-2019 at 01:59 PM..