View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 09:59 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You mention the J'en Ai Marre performances and I agree they are great! I feel her Pour Laurette J'en Ai Marre performance stood out as the best of these. There was also her Moi Lolita performance in Amsterdam, which I also think was a wonderful performance. So, though there were many great performances, these two stand out, in my opinion.
You also mention her J'ai Pas Vingt Ans performance at the Eiffel Tower. I think this is right up there with those first two, but I think what brings this performance up to that level is the interview afterward, in which she looked really lovely. I'm attaching a video of part of that moment. Since this isn't an actual part of the performance, I think this would have to be put at number three.

Damn, just that JEAM question is hard and specifically maybe my second favorite too is Pour Laurette!

Coincidentally, there is also a poll I opened earlier on this topic and specifically about these two performances... Tubes is in that lead and there are good statements in both directions!

In the name of truth, so many JEAM performances (all!) Are so awesome!

It is also worth adding to this Alizée performance in Paris and at the Eiffel Concert that there is a very nice atmosphere there all the time - but the comparison may not be quite fair when it comes to a big public concert and the Eiffel Tower festivities!

Alizée 💜