View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Nice video in the sense that it's nice to see Alizée just being herself (sorta, more-so than performing or in an interview).
I thought the same thing; it's definitely interesting to see her outside the context of something that is scripted or professionally set up. And actually it got me thinking - I only liked it because it was HER. And I'm wondering what would have happened if I saw this clip without any knowledge of who she is or having seen ANY footage of her before. I don't think I would have cared at all if that were the case.

I mean let's face it - we love Alizée because after watching videos of her, listening to her music, etc. and at some point something about her struck a chord in us.

So that just leads me to think - what if there are other women out there who are also awesome...women that I pass by once on the street but think NOTHING of them for no other reason than the fact that I don't know them "in that way." Crazy how I could be passing up opportunities to meet awesome women. Just a thought.