View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Possible trip to Corsica

If my doctor okays me to go back to work in about 10 days, I will have a couple of weeks vacation starting the first of May. I'm strongly leaning towards making a stop in Corsica. Right now it looks like Brussels, Marseille then Corsica. I'm going there for the wedding rehearsal (I should have made this post on April 1st).

It's not cast in stone yet, but I've been checking flight and hotel availability and it looks okay. If I go to Ajaccio, I will probably do day trips to Calvi, Bastia and Bonifacio.

Last time I went, I picked up some things that I knew members here might want like the Corsican flag with the Moor's head on it, some stickers, etc. I bought several because we had a lot of active members then and I knew I could find people who would want them. Now we have so few active members and I think the urge is not as strong as it used to be for fans, so I would only buy something like that for myself or if I knew beforehand if somebody was interested in something. So if you're interested, let me know.