View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post
Well, Alizé means tradewind as you probably know. Maybe its a way to say its windy?
Sheesh.. I can't believe I missed that!

You are so right though, it's seems that day I was stranded in Porticcio the boat didn't come in as the sea was rough. I'm thinking now when that couple opened the door for me at some leisure centre they must've been saying it was windy! I can't really remember if it was or not though as I just wanted to get back to Ajaccio.. well it all makes sense now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Apparently there is some word or more likely words that sound like Alizee. There's been numerous times over there mostly when watching tv where I thought her name was mentioned but the subject at hand had nothing to do with her or music.
Yeah maybe there are other words in france apart from Alizé - tradewind - windy that sound like Alizée too . Anyway thanks for clearing things up peeps, many times I thought I was just hearing what I wanted to hear but on the flipside hearing Alizée's name mentioned unrelevent to anything that was going on made me think I was going crazy.

BTW nice find ALS!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur