View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm going to leave that one alone just for the fact as Scruffydog said the other day he was turning off his computer before he got banned.

Oh the comment I could ad to that GIF.
I don't quite follow that. My comment was on a photo that "looked" to have more tatoos than I had seen before and I also didn't like what she was wearing. As far as this live chat, she looked awesome.

Feel free to make a comment on that comment. Even if it bothers me, people here have a perfect right to say what they want. Like I've said before I consider this a forum. I want people to speak their mind whether it's about me or Alizee, and I hope people don''t get the impression that if this autograph session happens and I'm able to go there that I might not get someone a cd who might have insulted me. Everyone who asked for one, got one if they asked before we reached our limit. If memory serves me correctly, there was one member I had several bad arguments with and I pm'd him to see if he wanted one because even though we hardly ever saw eye to eye, I considered him a loyal Alizee fan.