View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I found this video in my archives. I don't know who put this together but it contains pictures I'm sure all of us have seen before. The first group was taken by Philippe Salomon and the second group by Laurant Boutonnat.

I tried to do some research on Philippe and though there are many posts of his work, I really couldn't find much on him or his history. All I know is he appears to be based in NY now. Some of the posts mentioned Mylene Farmer so he must've done a lot of work for her and so I'm guessing on their trip to NY to work on her first album, they had this photo session too.

I had seen the second group of pictures too, but didn't know Laurant had taken them. I guess that should have been a no brainer since he is a director and more no brainer stuff, this must have been taken at the same time they made the video and the commercial for ML which was done on his property. This is something most of our members who've been around a while I'm sure well knew, but maybe not so our newer members.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-08-2017 at 11:35 AM..