View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think the most beautiful 'Merci" I've heard her say was when she sang JPVA in front of the Eiffel Tower. It's too bad the other woman was blabbing so much. Going back to Alizee 101, I wonder if our new members now what the occasion was on that day?
I believe that was the celebration of the new lights being installed on the tower, on the summer solstice.

Her saying "Merci" here and in many other videos are very endearing. They are so feminine and sometimes you can see her shyness come out.

I think the Eiffel Tower scene is about as a beautiful scene as you can get. She is stunning in that baby blue dress, the wind is blowing her hair, and she pans back and forth across the audience, smiling and waving. It doesn't get much better than this!

In at least two video (Eiffel Tower one included), she does this thing with her lips. Maybe you can call it pursing her lips. She doesn't do it while she sings though, but when she speaks. How would you describe it? It's yet another endearing thing.

She does it here at around 5:27:

And hear around 4:57:

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-16-2018 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Added more content