View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post

The dead links need to be updated!... especially, but not limited to, all links associated with megaupload...
Rapidshare wants a premium account if you want your links to last more than 15 minutes and they'll delete your post from ONE complaint: whether it's justified or not.

WUpload, filejungle and letitibit have VERY slow free downloads. It's like a return to the days of dial-up internet. Plus they too have become very quick to delete posts.

The only one that seems to be around with quick downloads and long-lasting links is ORON. But I'd suggest waiting a few weeks to make sure they survive. I know I'm going to wait: I just lost about 2 GB of MegaUpload links and I don't want to waste my time re-upping to a place that might close tomorrow.

There IS a place called the "Alizee Hub" and though it can be painful to configure, they do have a few terrabytes of files to wallow in!

Next year the Hub celebrates it's tenth anniversary, so if you're looking for a source of non-stop Alizee goodness, now's the time to read my thread!

Good luck getting everything re-posted. These are tough times to be a music fan.

digi