View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 04:32 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I went over to AF to check that out and was reminded why I no longer participate there any more.

Everyone was still fuming about Alizée not communicating with the fans. How absurd. We'll find out the reason for the silence eventually, and I predict certain people will feel pretty stupid.
Well I can't speak for everyone, but it has left quite the bitter taste in my mouth. Not just the lack of communication, but everything. I'd like to enjoy these new pics and videos, I really would, but instead of giving me the good feelings I used to get, I just feel kind of sick. It's like someone's done a Clockwork Orange number on me, only instead of taking away my Ludwig Van they've taken away my Lili.

That this is the award they used as an excuse, and that it's for "best concert by an international artist" doesn't help of course (c'mon, it's just a bit rich!). I don't think any explanation from Alizée could change how I feel at the moment, nor do I really believe there is one, so that's not what I'm holding out on. Truthfully, no one thing can mend this, only an overall change in direction.

Oh yeah, the haircut doesn't help either.

Sorry if that was a bit off topic and/or too negative. But I wanted to say how I feel. Believe me, it hurts no one more than myself.

Anyway, if she was in the USA tonight, I hope she enjoyed how we celebrate Halloween! There was a lot of craziness going on in NYC!

Last edited by Ben; 11-01-2008 at 04:50 AM..