View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 05:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think a lot of her new DALS fans took a great interest in this album and I think that is reflected by the good number of views for the Blonde video, over 1.5 million to date. There were also a good number of registered dislikes and I'm sure there were many more viewers who weren't impressed with what they saw, but did not "express" their disappointment with a vote.

We all know by now the French public are a tough sell. So now these new fans are probably wondering what will they be seeing during this tour; will it be the DALS Alizee or the Blonde Alizee? If they think they will be getting the Blonde Alizee during this tour, they will not buy into this tour.

If they are hoping for the DALS Alizee to show up, they will be wondering exactly what they will be getting. So much of the DALS story line is gone; the intense competition between popular stars; the comradery of the group as a whole; Madonna's boy toy; the close bond formed between Alizee and Tal; the inside stories that were revealed to us; the question fo whether Alizee and Greg were an item. That's all gone now. What will they use to entertain a public that is not easily entertained? If it's the album and Alizee is calling the shots, look for most of these shows to be cancelled; not because the album isn't that good, but because of the way it will be presented to them.

But I'm encouraged by what Jacotey had posted in the Blonde tour thread,

"Alizée will be surrounded by 5 dancers on the BLONDE TOUR, in a setting inspired by a famous musical film, whose title is still kept secret... On the 18 songs that she will perform 13 choreographed. The public, they can afford for a few euros, a blonde wig. "

As far as the 5 dancers, that's totally meaningless to me. When she's packaged right, she's the only one I care to look at on that stage.

But the 13 choreographed songs along with the setting inspired by a famous musical film sounds like a great scenario. It sounds like it will be in the form of a musical play and I think that would be perfect for Alizee. One of the main reasons is because they will have to have someone outside of Alizee and Sony choreograph this show and if you take her out of the process, your chances for success increase dramatically.

Look at Les Enfoires, despite her best efforts, year after year, they put her into some great looking outfits, so with this show, I'm anticipating that who ever is choreographing it will choose outfits that will bring out the beauty that is still remaining.

So I anticipate this will be a great show, but I think they will have to sell it to the French public first in order for them to sell enough tickets and they will have to start doing it soon because I'm of the opinion that tickets are not selling well at this point and these theaters will want tickets to start selling now. What will they do to start selling this show? I think it's far too early for them to have snippets of the what they have in mind yet or is it? They will have to come up with something.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-05-2014 at 05:16 AM..