View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:39 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Recently i've become increasingly depressed by certain elements of fandom in general but in some of Alizee's fans in particular.
I speak mainly of her Official Facebook page.
All she has has to do is post a picture of her shoes and within minutes there are dozens of ridiculous comments along the likes of 'I love you'...'You are beautiful' silly 'Heart' smilies and there equivalents (usually in Spanish).

It happens here from time to time too but, thankfully, not as frequently. It's really beginning to grind me down.
You are wrong on this one. If anything, the critical things we write here about Alizee should depress you.

There was a time when Alizee didn't share ANYTHING with her fans! It was like pulling teeth to find a pic of Alizee out in public. Her Facebook had about 5,000 followers because she'd post maybe once a year, and it was most likely an advertisement about her store. Now, Alizee is finally giving her fans what they wanted all along - intimate, personal pictures instead of ones by the paparazzi where she's dodging cameras. And you still find a way to criticize her.

Enjoy it while it lasts because it can end any minute. Thank her, appreciate her, and let her know. I don't care for her pictures of clothes or candies (she went through a period where she let us know she had chocolate and sweets on her mind), but for every one of those pics, there's a beautiful shot of her in her private life. They remind me why I love her so much. She's just a beautiful human being (sans the tattoos) inside and out, and it shows.

I wish every one of her 556,000 Facebook fans would tell her how much we appreciate her and her pics. Meanwhile, everyone here is judgmental of her (me included) and criticize every move that she makes. I've actually stayed away here for awhile and just viewed her Facebook page and Instagram pics to keep up with her. It felt good that I wasn't picking her apart like we do here. I am loving her more every day.