View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 10:14 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Merci - thank you for asking . Perhaps if you feel in the mood to answer your own question ?

Oddly enough , even number years aren't as good as odd number years for me . Life is all perspective , 2016 i basically lost everything yet even with nothing , my life is fun , kool and awesme and wouldn't trade it in or change anything .

-

Ray -

It's the same old song
You gotta be somewhere at sometime
And they never let you fly
It's like broken glass
You get cut before you see it
So open up your eyes

You've got desire
So let it out
You've got the power
Stand up and shout
Shout!
Stand up and shout

You've got wings of steel
But they never really move you
You only seem to crawl
You've been nailed to the wheel
But never really turning
You know you've got to
Want it all

You've got desire
So let it out
You got the power
Stand up and shout
Shout !
Stand up and shout
Let it out

You are the strongest chain
And you’re not just some reflection
So never hide again

You are the driver
You own the road
You are the fire
Go on explode
You've got desire
So let it out
You got the power
Stand up and shout
Oui
Stand up and shout
Let it out
Stand up and shout

I'm very interested to hear of your new fanship . . But you obviously edited that name out for your own good reasons . But PLEASE stand up and shout your love to the world , in other words -

-

Scruff

It's good to hear you're doing better after the surgery . Funny how things work out and perspective in hindsight . As for AJ and the non-reply . . I never can understand how some stars don't interact . . click like , reply and so on . Those short moments don't take long and they can even have someone do it for them , we'd never know . . As that goes a long way in the fans eyes as well the other viewers to retain fans , inspire and so on . But we aren't living in their giant shoe and who knows the reasons behind such actions , time , meant to and forgot , to keep a distance between fans , in your case perhaps not wanting gifts due to having so much so maybe they feel bad taking from others ? The reasons they do what they do are no matter , what you do does matter and more often than not it is very much so appreciated as you've seen first hand , so don't take any of my speculation into much consideration . Just keep being yourself and keep life in a positive perspective because by these actions small or large you have a great affect .

Uhmm as for her singing career i can't imagine being on top or up there , then to where she is now but again in perspective as you writ she seems to be living life how she wants and enjoying more than ever as it is . Much alike you and i just a regular ole person living the best she can .