View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:46 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Henry takes Eight for a walk in the Woods ; but gets a Surprise !

Eight wanted to walk around; so Henry took her for walk in the woods near his house. They were walking down a trail; when a Tremendous wolf came out of the Forest to stare at them ! The female Wolf Sheera, leader of the Pack, was wondering whether to attack the Humans; but she felt the Aura or something weird about the female girl; so she hesitated ! Henry told Eight; we may have messed up ! we have to go back to the house immediately to get out of here ! But Eight liked the wolf; and told him she won't attack us ! Be careful Henry told her; she can bite your hand off !
Eight walked up to the wolf telling her; You are a strong and beautiful wolf; talking to her in her mind ! Sheera stared at her in amazement as the human girl talked to her in her mind ! Her Pack waited in the Woods around them; waiting for her growl to attack, but it never came ! The girl put out her hand and petted and rubbed the wolf's head and neck. But the wolf; being wild, didn't really like this; and so she turned around and led her pack off. when she was a little away; she rolled in the dust, as she didn't like the Human girl's scent on her ! Her consort, Dark, asked her why didn't we take down the Humans ? Sheera told him that girl wasn't entirely Human; she is stronger and faster than she looks !
Whew said Henry ! A whole pack of wolves could've killed us ! Eight said no; I talked to her and she knew we were friends ! You can talk to a wolf, said Henry ? Yes said Eight , I can talk to lot of animals in my mind, I don't know why !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-27-2024 at 08:51 PM..