View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 11:09 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Pilot1 lands Leader1 in Lander1 on Mars

Leader1 tells Pilot1 everything is loaded in our section on Lander1; You may land us When ready !
Pilot1 All Righty ! Here we go ! Mars here we come ! Pilot1 to Ship1 Lander1 is Unclamping to you and going in for a Landing ! Ship1 to Pilot1 Good Flying !
Pilot1 Turns off the Autopilot and turns on his Music !

What is that sound ? says Leader1 Pilot1 says it's the Byrds ! Leader1 says there are no Byrds on Mars ! Pilot1 says the Byrds Band and their hit Eight Miles High ! Leader says Turn it Off. Pilot1 says No, I always Fly with Music !
Leader1 says You Turned off the Autopilot ! Turn it back on ! Pilot1 says No True Pilot lands with Autopilot on !
Leader1 says are you crazy ? Turn off that music and turn the autopilot back on ! Pilot1 says No; Regulations say Pilots are in charge of Flying and Landings ! Here we go; Just to be Flippant Pilot 1 turns Landr1 over in a steep dive and screams down to the Martian surface ! Leader1 screams; Your're going to kill us and crash the landing ! But Pilot1 levels off as they reach the surface and speeds along the terraim until he comes to their Landing area perfectly and sets the Lander1 down ! There we are says Pilot1 !
I'm going to have your circuits checked for this for malfunctions says Leader1 And i want that tape of the landing destroyed ! Ok says Pilot!
Leadr1 and Scientist1 Disembark. I wonder who was the Human who programmed him it must have been a messup said Leader1
scientist1 said I think it was a Top Gun; someone named T. Cruise, Tom Cruise ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-06-2024 at 11:25 PM..