View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 07:43 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly is operated on and finally comes to

Lilly slowly comes to and wakes up.
She sees a lot of the Robots standing around.
Scout1 says Yippee ! She is awake ! Leader one says Shut Up ! I have to talk to her. Lilly says What happened ? Leader1 says you had an accident with Rover1 and we had to retrieve you ! You lost some blood ; so we had to operate as the vein in your leg got cut ! You will have to stay in bed a little while as we check and scan you over ! My leg hurts bad, says Lilly ! Yes it will for a while as we had to surgically repair the vein; but you should be good as new in a couple weeks ! Scout 1 is OK ? Yes he has been repaired and we can Buff out the damage to Rover1 ! However; you must be careful in the future; as we almost lost you ! We do not want to lose you; as you are our only Human ! You have the max pain medicine so we cannot give you any more for the time being ! Do you want anything ? We have fixed you some Chicken Soup from our Human Colonist supplies ! No says Lilly, I think I just want to sleep a little bit ! She closes her eyes; so Leader1 says everybody out; except for the Doctors and Nurses and Scientists 1 and 2 must stay on call !