View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:06 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
Well... here's my opinion.

Alizée herself said in an interview that "Moi... Lolita" was not related to the Nabokov story, I mean directly. Maybe the book inspired Myléne, but nothing more.

"Mon Maquis" is about Corsica, Alizée's room, and her brother.

"L'Alizé"... it's about the growing up and yes, a little about sexuality too. But not nymphomania... Come on...

"Gourmandises" I think it's about the first kisses, first love, and the "sexual appetite".

"A contre-courant" Masturbtion everywhere! I can not accept this. This song is about two lovers who grew up far from each other, and about the (sexual) tension between them. But it does not mean automatically that there's masturbation too...

"J'ai pas vingt ans" My favourite song... it doesn't mean that play with the boys like they would be toys. No, just when you're 18-19 years old it is not necessary to get attached and marrying the first boy you love...

"Lui ou toi" Nothing else just she can't choose between 2 boys.

What else... don't know. That's all.
I agree this. Ofc there's many many things no one of us can know perfectly but the main points.

Maybe, over the years when people little by little changed their opinion, they are thinking it too "deeply".