View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffy knows her better than most so he knew that Alizée doesn't travel too far from home.

...........If she follows this forum and finds this thread she is going to be floored that one of our members found the rock in stream she was sitting on, her jaw is going to drop.

Great find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
I have thought about that too. I also wonder if Annily is interested in reading Alizee forums .
I guess she would shake her head and think, some fans out there are obviously insane....
Actually I think Ray knows more about 'her' than I do. I focus more on putting together videos, translations of songs, interviews,etc and trying to find interesting things to talk about where Ray I believe has looked more into her history, her culture, her likes, dislikes, etc.

They probably were having a big laugh at our expense, wondering what the heck are these guys doing, maybe even worrying a little bit about our motives.

But this, as are the things in the puzzle thread is a puzzle and it's a guy thing to like to solve puzzles. I do a sudoku puzzle just about every day and I do a monster sudoku when I travel. A puzzle like this is a lot like CSI too, adding up the clues; sun is in this direction, power lines there, water flowing this way, wider valley as opposed to narrow gorge. It's tremendously interesting, especially when you have such a powerful tool as Google Earth where you can fly up and down these streams and the incredible feature of street view adds so much interest and yet at the same time can be very frustrating, but without challenge, there would be little enjoyment.

To have a a puzzle like the one here (Alizee and Greg in the stream) that revolves around at least in my case my favorite performer, makes it all the more enjoyable. It's nothing more than that, a puzzle and if they do visit us, I hope they realize that.

Attachment 1614

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-28-2018 at 06:11 PM..