View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 10:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I still get new subscribers to my 4 Youtube channels every now and then. I guess like us, they stumble upon something incredibly beautiful and different as we did and though she's still a very beautiful woman, I can't help but think they are more mesmerized by the MF era. If you look at those 4 videos Shepherd posted, 2 were published in 2017 and the other in 2014 and 2015 respectively, but all the images of her were from 2003 or prior. I think she can still impress the way she did back in 2003, but she lost too much, when she walked away from MF and LB.

The Beatles when they broke up, came up with some good songs individually, but the thing people will always remember is the group. They complimented each other.

The music of Laurant Boutannat, the lyrics of MF and the beauty, the voice and the dancing of Alizée were just a unique experience from what we've experienced in the past and it will continue to impress people who are new to her for many years to come.

It's too bad what happened after the break up. I feel her career afterwards was terribly mismanaged. So much potential talent was there, but it went to waste because they found out too late if you put that talent in the hands of people who don't know how to manage it and in the case of someone who is as beautiful as her, how to package it, you are wasting your time. They could not have made worse decisions, even if they had just grabbed someone randomly off the street.

It can't be what it was back in 2003, but I feel there is still a lot of potential for great music, songs, dances and beauty,
and success, if you just find someone to make the right decisions on how to put it all together.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2017 at 10:40 PM..