View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Oh, man! This thread is depressing! Of corse you don't like the new stuff. I spent today flipping through age old threads. A year ago, there were a different group of people here. Same thing the year before that. So on. Saw this happening to people. I knew it would. In another three years or so there'll be more fans leaving again. It's inevitable. But more will come. That too is inevitable. I like the new stuff. I can see myself staying quite a while. True, MCÉ is the best of Alizée, but that isn't to say UEdS isn't good at all. Well, to me. She is still beautiful. And she still has the best voice to ever grace my ears. I guess I just like her differently than you. I find myself believing more active current members will not stay around. They won't. Even ben recently sad he will not be with this site forever. But I feel that, for me, Alizée is finally that one singer that I shall always love. I am lucky to have found her. so lucky! But you are just moving from a temporary love of her. That has happened many times. And will keep happening. It's perfectally normal, please don't excuse yourself for it. We understand. I haven't been around as long as ben, brad, or other mods, but they surely have seen a million fans just like you. You do love Alizée, just not UEdS Alizée. I admit that Gourmandises Alizée was cuter, but that's how nearly everyone sees it. MCÉ Alizée was the most attractive. Psychédélices Alizée was hottest. This new UEdS s most mysterious and intriguing. Just read the everything changes thread. No, she's not 'Lolita' anymore, but do you really think she could or even wants to? After all, if she was still making the same music for ten years, she would be as forgettable as Brittney Spears, or in your words, Lady god-forsaken Gaga. Be true to yourself, don't pretend you like her if you don't, but keep your favorite Alizée closest to your heart. If this is what you need to do to continue liking Alizée at all, then do it. Leave, and remember her as the Lolita/goldfish that stole you heart.