View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Well I played Neverwinter 1 and 2 and I enjoyed them, but nothing touches the classics. I still like the other games in my list over them. You might give NWN 2 a try DJ_Greg it has a great cast of characters that should keep it interesting. I am looking forward to Dragon Age. I have played Pool of Radiance but couldn't seem to get into it. I will have to check out the other games you listed Jung. Sorry Tchai I didn't like Morrowind, the lack of great character, combat, and the amount open-endedness kind of turned me off. I also played Oblivion and ran into the same trouble, I beat the main story line but I thought it was pretty lame. Closing a million oblivion gates is not a good story line to me and there was still a lack of good characters. I found them just ok nowhere near as good as other people find them and definitely not over a game like Baldur's Gate II. That is just my opinion though lots of people and my buddies love the game and embrace what I didn't like. I am just glad I didn't see everyone saying Final Fantasy 7 ugh, don't get me started.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!