View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Good question.
How about here?

Edit:

By the way, the home page write-up is totally out of date...

Alizée Jacotey is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica. She has sold more than five million records and taken part in performances throughout the world.

She debuted in 2000 with the hit single, Moi... Lolita, produced by French music legends Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, with whom she collaborated on two studio albums, a European tour, and a 2004 live recording

After a three year hiatus, Alizée returned to the limelight with a new team of artists for the disc Psychédélices, which she supported with a successful concert series in Mexico. She followed this in 2010 by the 60s-themed concept album, "Une Enfant du Siècle".

June 28th 2012 saw the release of "A cause de l'automne", the first single from Alizée's upcoming fifth studio album.

How about giving her dancing equal footing?
When you said "here", did you mean AAm? If you did, I have to doubt that this forum can make much of a difference.

As far as the home page, you are right. It's totally out of date and should include everything in her career. Hopefully someone will propose something and then the forum will offer opinions on it.

In FB today, I noticed one of the admins I guess you call it of AIFC, posted along with other pictures, an old picture in the blue dress that we wouldn't usually publish. He had also posted a picture I think the day before of a woman (not Alizée) in a very let's say controversial way and there have been some other controversial pictures in there of late, but this is a French site. The French have different values than us. If they didn't, there would never have been a Moi Lolita or a J'en ai marre. Part of the other pictures I think has to do with there very recent shift to other artists since Alizée announced basically that there will be no more albums. I still think this had been a very good site and I think they've done her a tremendous amount of good with little harm except to those who are easily offended. But now it looks like they are moving in a different direction which I feel is a tremendous loss for Alizée.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-19-2016 at 09:24 PM..