View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 02:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Jo Jacotey posted some pictures of race cars today. In one of them he said 'Tour de Course'. I looked up that race on the internet and the actual race isn't until September. His name was on one of the windows too in the way they put the drivers names. He had a few pictures posted, but they were rather spread out. I then came across one that said 'Play station'. I never expected that from him. I should have remembered that from my days of playing one of the Nascar games where you could design your own paint scheme for your car.

Edit:

The paragraph below was posted by an admin of AIFC today. Also I saw on their site another racy picture of the upper back part of a woman tied up. She had tattoos on one of her arms but it wasn't you know who.

"FEW BAD NEWS in Alizée world: many little pages have stopped to post since announcement of cancellation of Blonde Tour (where are Federico Campadello or Artur Rygula for examples); others have stopped to post since her third participation to Dals Tour, other big pages (as Alizée France or Foto de Ali) see a strong decreasing of publications as if there was no more motivation. The last and sad news is the closing of the Fb page "L'ENFANT DU SIECLE". It's very difficult to keep true fans of Alizée interested by activities of dancing. I already know what you will answer: "at least, now she's happy in her life". MAYBE: but think 5 minutes: Alizée was , since befinnings, a very shy young woman, sisliking to speak about her private life. And now, like a miracle, one professionnal dancer should have won to change her radically. There are many things we IGNORE . And maybe it's better.
Now what about disc industry ? Many tell this is a dead economical activity. Yes of course, very young people prefer to download (legally or no). This is bad for singers. But there are many exceptions : just have a look on ADELE, Mylène FARMER, or even CHRISTINE and the queens. For them, no crisis...for Alizée, a disaster due in part to VERY bad management in Sony. This is not the lonely reason: she revendicates her liberty: good but she hasn't to be surprised by failures. A mexican public is there, waiting her. She ignores it. I have read this morning " the best of Alizée is yet to come". I have more and more difficulties to believe that (even if I'd like it). But it is quite sad to stay in a propaganda because of the reject of truth. This was my black ideas of the day : if you have other points of view, they are welcome (one confition: to stay correct and polite). GOOD SUNDAY"

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-21-2016 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts