View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Saw this posted on FB. It sounds like same web magazine is saying I believe that fans who are commenting on twitter about DALS are making insulting remarks about Alizee I believe. I'm on the road and can't do a whole lot of research on this but it sounds like just some rag of a site trying to stir something up. I have no doubt that some people who don't like Alizee or Greg would make negative remarks. It might be an attempt to make who ever they're rooting for look better. I don't put much stock in it but I think people would like to know what's out there.

Part of what was said translated...

"During the evening Dancing with the Stars, users had their eyes on Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet but not for the performance ...

The second evening of Dancing with the Stars took place ending with the elimination of the leader, Olivier Minne and Katrina Patchett dancer.
Benefits Caroline Laurent Maistret Receiver and were again amazed viewers and won the jury.
But on the canvas, a couple was at the center of every conversation: Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet.
If the performance of the duo was much appreciated (a samba on Bootylicious Destiny's Child), the nascent complicity of candidates was commented on Twitter. And users are given away to their heart.
The goal: Making fun of Alizee, former participant of the show (season 4) and wife of expert dancer Latin and classical dances.
Tweets imagining the reaction Alizee (according to some its excessive jealousy was the cause of the absence of Gregory in the previous season) before its TV deal with the sensuality displayed two stooges bombed twittosphere.".

http://www.public.fr/Dossiers/Danse-...itter-1166897#