View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Some how I missed Jenny's last post when I made my last post. I'm too tired now to respond. I've learned a long time ago that when I post in haste, I regret in leisure so I will wait til tomorrow. I'll just say for now as Jenny said in a round about way that the person presented to us by MF/LB wasn't who she truly was, in fact I think she's more of a punk than the princess I always use to call her. But I still think she's an incredibly beautiful person on the inside.

One more thing Jenny, if you have anything to say in disagreement here, please state it. After all this is a forum. Unlike other forums if you say something someone doesn't agree to, to the best of our abilities, we wont say f u like I see else where whether it's you or anyone else. We try to present facts that each of us, even members who disagree with me and there are many, see in our own ways.

We all have different views on so many things Alizée. You spoke up about something I'm sure you felt passionate about and so did I and I think that's good. We said things the way we see it and we didn't really go overboard unless you consider me saying wow was overboard. I said it in a humorous way, not a derogatory way, because I do value your input and I look forward to your posts here.