View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagboy View Post
Be sure the address you are connecting to is "girlpop.hopto.me" and your connection is set to passive. You can change it to active once you are in the hub (file > settings > connectivity > Let DC++ determine the best connection settings).
If the "you must at least have 1GB of files" error persists, try to press F5, or go to "File > Refresh File List".

If that doesn't solve your problem, please post the problem in full detail here.

Good luck
Let me see if I can help. Yes, there are two hubs in our network, Here's how to get hooked up:

1) If you are trying to connect to the POPASIA Hub, then follow the above instructions from Swagboy and use the address"popasia.no-ip.org:23" . If it's the Alizee Hub you want, then use the address "girlpop.hopto.me"

2) You need 1GB of content to join each hub. The acceptable contents are mainly Music Vids and Live Clips, but see elsewhere in this thread if you need further details. The content must be "'hashed" (officially added to your share) before you enter the hub. To kick this process into high priority, use the command "File>>>>>> refresh file list." Unless you have a large share (over 100GB) this process should only take a couple of minutes.

3) Once you get past that roadblock, you can seek tech support from the OPs (the nicks with the "gold key" next to them) if you have any questions or need additional help. Other chat functions will be closed to you until you are registered, but at least we can help you sort things out in real time. Keep in mind none of us may be in front of our computer the moment you ask your question, but please be patient and stay online at the hub and someone will get back to you right away.

4) Check out this thread. All the answers are here, but it might be a little scattered right now, for which I apologize. There is a new and improved "User Guide and FAQ" that hopefully we can get installed at the top of this thread ASAP.

Good Luck and I hope to see you at the hub!

Last edited by digimaze; 12-28-2013 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: correcting my corrected corrections