View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

This is as everyone says quite different and I would add adult sounding. The thing is, I was 31 when I found Alizée and her sounding more adult is not something I ever had any requirement or expectation of. Anyway, that's just a comment relating to what people have said about her maturing. I don't care either way.

So, I must admit that I don't have any particular interest in eletronica myself and find this the least interesting of the things Alizée has done. I think I'll probably like it better after a while. I will of course want to hear the rest (yes I did buy her album just because...). I'm sorry I have to be honest, but I actually kind of expected this considering the samples of the work done by the people she's working with. This stuff is apparently fairly popular right now, but I guess my tastes just are what they are. Maybe I'll really like something else on there and as was said, this is just a small clip.

I do appreciate the sort of... profound sound that they are going for. I like that sort of thing, just not so much in this simplistic format or this particular genre of music.

Merci Fanny