View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

That video from earlier, she was saying that she would work with Jay-Z and saying, hey, Jay-Z if you're interested call me (essentially). As I recall she's actually said that on tv before too. Yeah, I guess she knows what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Hmm...Triple A day (AAA). Most Americans would be thinking American Automobile Association; and we would be laughing at them.
My dad works on the AAA web site. Maybe I can get him to sneak in something about Alizée.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Found another video!...
hell, I don't know any Spanish, but I understood some of what they said. I guess knowing English and French helps that (and knowing the universe of Alizée). (I don't think my four years of Spanish in high school count for anything anymore. )

This O-Zap article probably doesn't say anything that other articles I've translated say, but since there's interest, I'll put it on my short list.

As far as translations go, there is no such thing as "pop up". In the past we got some translations of videos and translations eventually of most things, but now no one who used to do translations is around. Well, BackinBlack has done a few. There are only a few of us who bother and while I can do a pretty decent job with text, speech is much more difficult. I can only understand when it's really easy. And, I may post here or in Alizee-forum.com, but not necessarily both because as usual it's already past my bed time. It would help to have someone else at least copy translations from one place to another if not everyone will go to both sites. Feel free to copy any translation I create between Alizée America and Alizee-forum (AAm and AF).

And I will reiterate, I'd like to go on a long rave about it, but I'll try to be brief. Let's try not to fret about stuff. We did that before and all it got us was more miserable. Yeah, it sucks when Alizée is not around, but this promotion will only last a few months; so, just enjoy what you get (and maybe promote Alizée if you want her to do more--it has made an undeniable, if not huge, difference in the past)(actually in Mexico it was undeniably huge).

Merci Fanny