View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:51 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
pepelepew, It's all how you approach the subject of Alizée with your wife.

Like I tell the people around me, she is one very special woman. What makes her so special is how truly different she is from other women. When I say that, I'm referring to American women. Like our member Ajaccio-Corsica said to me a few years ago, "There's A Whole Island Of Women Just Like Her"

She is culturally different from what many of us are use to and that is probably the biggest factor to some of us concerning our attraction to her.

I have an acquaintance Mike who got himself a mail order bride out the Ukraine around fifteen years ago. Like Alizée his wife is different than the American women that are around her. About two years ago she walks out on him when he started drinking, taking her for granted and treating her like a dog, his words not mine. In less than a week he was on his knees literally begging her to come back. He knew he had one very special wife and he almost threw away the best thing he ever had in his life. I know this woman and believe me I would have been the first guy in line to date her had that marriage failed, because like Alizée she is also a very special lady. She's not better just very different from the average woman that's living around me.
Yea Als I agree that it must be a cultural difference. She doesn't seem to have that angry white female militancy with a chip on her shoulder towards men happening that really makes her uber attractive in my book. At the same time she appears to be able to stand up for herself and set healthy boundaries without an unhealthy agenda. That's very attractive also.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Funny how you and I seem to so often be on the same wavelength. I once wrote on AAm:

“Some people mention their wife. I have also found difficulties there. My wife knows very well how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me, but still, I think that for the moment, she cannot overcome the insecurity feeling that comes from your spouse being attracted to a much younger person [Alizée]. I do understand and I know I would have quite a lot of difficulties coping with the situation if it was reversed.”

Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée
It is ironic that we have many similarities. Just one difference in my scenario is that although I find Alizee very attractive physically, I really don't put much emphasis on her sexuality as I do her other fine traits that any Alizee fan can describe, so I won't bore you with those details. I have never experienced Alizee as a Lolita so to speak. Her personna is just too cute to be sexy. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else though. Our age difference may play a role in my perceptions also.

Last edited by pepelepew; 04-14-2013 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts